• Acoustic Guitar
• Electric Guitar
• Electric Bass Guitar
• One hour per week
• Fee: $40 per one-hour lesson (paid monthly in advance)
• Materials: provided at no additional charge
• Class size: Private (one-on-one)
Private Instruction at Guitar Honolulu is approached in two different ways: (1.) for personal enjoyment, and (2.) for career preparation. The air-conditioned teaching studio (Studio One) is fully equipped with all the essentials: computer and printer, MP3 players, CD players and CD burners, photocopier and video cameras, keyboards and drum machines, and more! The large archives of popular sheet music, and popular recordings enables the students to be encouraged to pursue the musical styles and techniques of their choice.
• No previous musical experience is necessary
• minimum age of 10 years old, unless accompanied by an adult who can assist in the learning process.
• Students must provide their own instrument, and appropriate accessories